How to Install, Uninstall, and Reinstall Norton Security
Norton Security is the latest computer software security suite developed by Symantec. It works on MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS platforms. It’s available in three editions, Norton Security Deluxe, and Norton Security Premium. download software for additional devices, and how to reinstall Norton Security, if needed.
Stage 1 – Uninstall older Norton or other security software
Uninstall process on Windows-based computers
- Click on the start button in the bottom left-hand corner and click on the Control Panel.
- Once in the control panel, depending on which operating system is in use, do one of the following:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 – Open programs and features.
- Windows Vista – Open uninstall a program.
- Windows XP – Open add or remove programs.
- Click on Norton Complete Uninstall (or finish the uninstall process of non-Norton software being uninstalled).
- Click on Restart Now.
- Remove an app by either:
STEP 2 – Install Norton Security
- Use this URL to get you to your Norton Account:
- Enter the email address and password associated with the account
- Click onto the Sign In button
- When logging in for the first time after purchase, or at any time from a device that does not have Norton Security installed, Install on this device or Install on another device
- If you close the window from the above step, you can always get back to it by going into the Devices tab.
- you get Norton’s downloader program. Once you run it, the download and installation of your security software will start. Follow the on-screen instructions.
STEP 3 – Install Norton Security onto Additional Devices
If you need any assistance For Norton antivirus Please Visit our website to hit on this link: Norton antivirus customer service. If you need to install your Norton security software onto another device (computer or mobile), follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Norton Management console:
- Please visit Your Homepage you’ll see a button that says Download Norton above which it says “Do you want to add more devices?”
OPTIONAL – Retrieve Your Product Key
- log into your Norton Account,
- Click onto the Devices tab,
- Select your device you need a product key for and copy it by writing it down, or by doing highlight/copy/paste action. OPTIONAL – Download Norton Security first, Install, then Activate
- Download your Norton Security Software here: (Standard and Deluxe versions)
- Download your Norton Security with backup Software here: (Premium version)
You can purchase Norton Security at a lower price when you shop via Norton Technical Support.computer and mobile protection when you buy Norton Security software directly.